Dear Ray LaMontagne Radio on Pandora: I’m officially obsessed. I don’t know how I sat in silence all these weeks and didn’t go crazy. The newest artist that I have become ga-ga over while listening is Citizen Cope. Thank you for broadening my horizons. Dear Student that walked out of my office with my FAVORITE pen: I know your name, your cell phone number and email. Don’t think I’m not going to find you. Dear Friends (yes, that includes you): I’m looking to get my “autumn” on these next two weeks. Anyone willing to go apple picking, trip to the pumpkin patch, really haunted hay rides? Message me. Muah.
Let the countdowns begin!
- 7 days until my next show = getting all dolled up and struttin’ my stuff. BOOM.
- 14 days until the fights = getting all dolled up in a short dress and getting drunk.
- 31 days until LMFAO = yes, I said it. SUNY will be party rockin’.
- 41 days until Aruba = nine days of sun, beach and a big paycheck.
- 52 days until the end of the semester = I will officially have my MBA!
- 78 days until the Hangover Half Marathon = love love love ringing in the new year in a healthy way.
- 100 days until my birthday = goodbye twenty-five, hello
- 103 days until Rascal Flatts = bet you didn’t expect this one. new friends, new beginnings.
- 217 days until ??? = surprise that *may be in the works if I’m not already in China.
Gotta live for everyday, homies. We can’t be walking around like robots Monday thru Friday counting down (wasting our time) for the weekends.
And where/what may you ask am I adding all my super fun activities to??? Well, my personal day planner from erincondren.com! Take a look! (sorry for the quality… it was a gloomy afternoon in my bedroom = not the best lighting, but hey, at least I remembered to take photographs because I was so excited I was literally in tears)
First you pick out what design you’d like for your cover (you can even add photographs for no additional charge!). Then choose your color. AND THEN what you want it to say. I, of course, needed a little inspiration in my life and included not only my name, but the title of the blog. YAY!
The only thing that I (and many other obsessed fans) dislike about the planner is that the rad tabs aren’t sturdy enough; they bend and get all frayed in your bag. So, I took it upon myself to solve this problem.
Wa-La. We are back in business, folks.
And now for the special features…
What I failed to photograph: each month’s individual calendar, the goals and to do lists, each day is broken down into morning-day-and night (perfect for keeping track of meals and workouts), each month’s special quote and the important numbers page. This thing is loaded.
Yeah, it’s that good.
And I’m obviously obsessed. But for good reason. This planner is my life: professionally, personally, physically (nutrition), and academically; I want it to last me until 2013!
I randomly found this site and immediately had to share it with everyone; their products are great gift ideas (hint hint out there for all you males with females in your life that like a little organization). And being on their emailing list, I got this awesome update…
You know for sure I will have this ordered on the first date they’re available (October 20th FYI). Just what I need (hint hint stocking stuffers). I’m planning on ordering my calling cards for the blog through this site once I get my head-shots done, whoop!
Hope your weekend is filled with fun, happiness and adventure. My calendar as a single girl says I’m booked– I’ll take photographs.