Happy Friday, my friends! So many little updates in my life, not so much free time. Currently, I’m in the process of:
- moving to my new, cozy apartment
- training with a new local boxer in preparation for the marathon
- getting in some last minute freedom before training officially starts on Monday
- juggling work tasks: the start of a new semester is always crazy!
- working on a review for a local restaurant that I am IN LOVE WITH! You just wait.
Before signing off for the day, let me link you to this favorite blog of mine, Today’s Letters. This week I’m featured in the fist-pump challenge… and brace yourselves, I’m a hot mess! In my defense, I had bed head and a painting outfit on (we painted the new place in one whole day)… and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to pose with the mailwoman. Cheers to you lady for doing a job that can be so darn tricky!