It’s that time of the month again! No, not my period… foodie pen pals! I’m glad I took lots of photographs this time because my pal was so on top of things, it feels like I got my package ages ago!
Let me break it down for y’all:
- Chewable Peppermint Enzyme: sounds odd but not at all for me! When I was in China, I carried along pure peppermint essential oil and put it in my water so that I wouldn’t get sick. And it worked! Can’t wait to try this when things feel not-so-normal.
- Moo Chocolate with graham cracker pieces: I do believe the beau and I devoured this in one quick sitting just a day after I got it.
- Mango: These freeze-dried delicious chunks were perfect on their own and in my oats.
- Justin’s Chocolate Peanut Butter and Almond Butter: I’ve seen these before but never tried them… and still haven’t. Waiting for cooler weather to mix into my oats… or on to graham crackers for smores!
- Raisins: I haven’t eaten raisins in forever! And forgot how perfect they are for mid-afternoon snacks at the office.
- Barney Almond Butter: Again, waiting for some fresh apple slices or oats to pair this with.
- Greens Superfood: The beau’s mom drinks a big glass of this each day and I’m intrigued to say the least. Maybe tomorrow morning I’ll brave the green mix!
- Clif Kids’ Twists: All I can say is, LOVE THEM! Never buy these so they were a tasty treat. Gone in one sitting. By me. Ha!
- Kids’ Clif Bar in peanut butter: I ate this snack while riding up to Burlington on Friday. Held me over and I could see the real peanut butter added!
This was a super box! And I must thank Elizabeth from North Carolina for it! She doesn’t have a blog but I hope she checks in and sees that I loved every bit. I had written to her mentioning my race, and she tried to keep it as healthy as possible for me- and for that I am very thankful! She bought everything in a local healthy store that takes the thinking out of shopping. Sounds like my kind of place.
I’m taking the month of June off because I’ll be out of town but if you were thinking about joining, go check out the information at Lindsay’s site, The Lean Green Bean.