A couple weeks ago I missed a girlfriend’s baby shower because of work- but that doesn’t mean that I forgot about her. I put together a little gift box and delivered it to her doorstep tonight, hopefully raising her spirits enough to carry her through the last couple of weeks. I kept it simple:
- Made in Troy onesie from Troy Cloth and Paper to keep the baby cozy and properly representing our community
- sweet riot chocolate to keep the mamma sane
- TheBU tropical kombucha to keep the mamma healthy
- California Baby everyday calming lotion to keep the baby peaceful
- Burt’s Bees facial cleansing towelettes because let’s face it, mamma may be a little too busy for daily showers
- R&R’ed Clifford stack and Guess How Much I Love You for mamma and baby at bedtime
- pair of tall socks to keep mamma cozy
It’s hard for me to imagine that my friends are actually old enough to become parents but it’s also exciting. As I wandered through the store to find something special, I drifted into the baby section just to peek… can I just say that little girls have the cutest outfits ever?! I have two other special women in my life that are pregnant and I cannot wait to shop for their little ones! And them too! Can’t forget about the mommas out there!
Do you like to give care packages or stick strictly to the registry?